Modular Furniture is the choice if you want a spacious bathroom that’s ultra modern. Units can either be wall hung or floor standing and tend to standalone to maximise space. Our modular cabinets allow you to mix and match different sizes, colours, including a choice of doors or drawers, inset & sit on basins, cloakroom units, mirror cabinets to match and even WC storage. Here at Gill’s we recommend Ellis Furniture they are a family owned business who have been manufacturing British made furniture in Huddersfield since 1891.
The Ellis Furniture range includes a choice of 17 door options, 16 carcase options, 16 handle options, Minimo handle-less push to open technology along with a large choice of accessories and worktops. Theses options allow you to completely customise your modular bathroom furniture.
Working closely with our locally based suppliers our bathroom furniture is made from the very best raw materials, we use some of the latest technology and advanced machinery to ensure all our furniture is made to to exacting standards. The result is some of the best furniture available today; beautiful bathrooms that are as visually stunning as they are practical.
- Double glue & dowel system for superior rigidity and longer life
- Adjustable wall hanging brackets for secure fixing and fine adjustment
- Adjustable full depth shelf
- Rigid 18mm colour coordinated MFC cabinet fully edged all round
- Robust solid doors across all ranges
- Full extension BLUM soft close metal draw-box for smooth and safe operation
- Colour coordinated interior
- Fully adjustable legs
- Clip-on plinth fully edged all round
- No unsightly unnecessary drill holes
- Integrated soft close hinges
- 10mm thick toughened glass
- 30mm thick solid marble
- 30mm thick granite
- 28mm thick post-formed laminate
- 25mm thick solid composite
- 27mm thick solid wood
- 50mm thick laminate