Mixer showers take water from both your hot and cold water supplies and mix it to create your ideal temperature. This type of shower is the most simple and can be installed directly to your gravity water system. If you need a more powerful shower you can have a separate pump fitted to boost the water flow.
- Mixer showers are the simplest type of shower to install
- If you have low water pressure you can fit a pump to boost flow
- Suitable for all gravity, pumped & mains water systems
- If you build a shower into the wall you have to remove tiles to fix it
- Temperature control is not as accurate as digital showers
- Installation is more time consuming than a digital shower