Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The information below explains the cookies we use and why:
- _utma – Google Analytics unique identifier for users and sessions
- _utmb – Google Analytics unique identifier for new sessions/visits
- _utmc – Google Analytics detects end of browser session
- _utmt – Google Analytics request rate throttling
- _utmv – Google Analytics. Used for custom data/reports (Not currently in use)
- _utmz – Google Analytics. Stores which the user may have come from
We use Google Analytics to help us gain an understanding of how people use the website, from this we can ensure that we offer the best content and user experience to our customers. All data collected is anonymous and we cannot identify you personally from the data.
- cookiesAllowed – Stores whether you accepted or declined cookies so we know what to load across the site
- NID- Used by Google for user preferences (E.G. language/region)
- PHPSESSID – Session Identifier.